If you want to learn about AWS from they guy who wrote the book (AWS for Dummies, Dummies Press) about it, you've come to the right place! I'm Bernard Golden, and WIRED named me one of the ten most influential people in cloud computing. The Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate truly is all you need to pass the certification exam and become Amazon Web Services Certified. But it’s far more than that. It’s the entry portal to your mastery of AWS -- today’s most important computing platform. AWS is the fastest growing technology offering -- ever -- and this course covers it in depth. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, this is the course for you!
- Technical background as a developer, system administrator, or CS/Engineering student)
- Prior experience with application installation and configuration or website implementation
- A desire to pass the AWS certification exam: The Solutions Architect Associate
Who this course is for
1. This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to use the awesome AWS service portfolio..
2. It’s perfect for complete AWS beginners with zero AWS experience.
3. It’s also great for someone who has used some AWS services, but wants to expand his or her use and understanding of how all the services interrelatet.
4. Of course, it’s perfect for someone who wants to pass the Solutions Architect Associate exam on their very first try.
What you'll learn
1. Implement and manage the really tricky AWS services -- VPC, IAM, Route 53 (DNS), and RDS.
2. Manage AWS services securely and in compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
3. Build a real-word, scalable and resilient AWS application.
4. Gain deep insights about Enterprise grade Security implementation..