Microsoft Azure is the fastest growing cloud platform in the world. This course is designed to help you to build strong foundation in Microsoft Azure. No prior Azure experience required. This course has been designed with an architectural approach.
If you're a developer, you know as well as I do that change is always happening. It's not possible for all of us to be up-to-date on every piece of new technology out there, but this is not one of those times. Cloud-hosting has changed the way all applications are developed—from websites, to web applications, to mobile apps, and traditional backend applications as well. The rapid adoption of the cloud has touched everything.
- Basic Networking Knowledge - Basic OS (Windows/Linux) Background - PowerShell Client on MacOS or Windows - Azure Trial from Microsoft or Paid Subscription
Who this course is for
1. Azure Administrators and Engineers.
2. Systems Administrators looking to expand into Azure.
3. People interested in passing the Azure AZ-203 test.
What you'll learn
1. Learn what you need to pass the AZ-103 Exam.
2. Implement and Manage Azure Storage.
3. Configure and Manage Virtual Networks.
4. Learn how to deploy ARM Templates.
5. Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources.
6. Deploy and Manage Azure Virtual Machines.