Data analysis is defined as a process of cleaning, transforming, and modeling data to discover useful information for business decision-making. The purpose of Data Analysis is to extract useful information from data and taking the decision based upon the data analysis.
Whenever we take any decision in our day-to-day life is by thinking about what happened last time or what will happen by choosing that particular decision. This is nothing but analyzing our past or future and making decisions based on it. For that, we gather memories of our past or dreams of our future. So that is nothing but data analysis. Now same thing analyst does for business purposes, is called Data Analysis.
- Basic / intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet software (common functions, vlookups, Pivot Tables etc)
- Basic experience with the Python programming language
- Strong knowledge of data types (strings, integers, floating points, booleans) etc
Who this course is for
1. ANYONE who works with Excel on a regular basis (even if you've never used a Pivot Table.
2. Excel users who have basic skills but would like to become more proficient in data exploration and analysis.
3. Students looking for a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training.
4. Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence.
What you'll learn
1. Take your data analysis skills from ZERO to PRO with Excel Pivot Tables.
2. Master unique Pivot Table tips, tools and case studies that you won't find in ANY other course, guaranteed.
3. Learn how to use Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts to streamline and absolutely revolutionize your workflow in Excel.
4. Test your skills with 10 real-world Pivot Table case studies.