The specialization entails understanding what is Data Science and the various kinds of activities that a Data Scientist performs. It will familiarize learners with various open source tools, like Jupyter notebooks, used by Data Scientists. It will teach you about methodology involved in tackling data science problems. The specialization also provides knowledge of relational database concepts and the use of SQL to query databases. Learners will complete hands-on labs and projects to apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge.
Who this course is for
1. Anybody with an interest in Data Science.
2. who wants to improve their data mining skills.
3. who wants to improve their statistical modelling skills.
4. who wants to improve their data preparation skills.
5. who wants to improve their Data Science presentation skills.
What you'll learn
1. Successfully perform all steps in a complex Data Science project.
2. Perform Data Mining in Tableau.
3. Apply Ordinary Least Squares method to Create Linear Regressions.
4. Install and navigate SQL Server.
5. Derive business insights from the coefficients of a logistic regression.
6. Apply SQL to Data Science projects.