Ionic is one of the most exciting technologies you can learn at the moment - it enables you to use one codebase (written in HTML, JS and CSS) to build and ship apps as normal (progressive) web apps as well as real native mobile apps for iOS and Android. This course teaches you the latest version of Ionic from scratch with no prior knowledge about it assumed.
The Ionic framework allows you to do just that! Use your existing Angular, HTML, JS and CSS knowledge and build your native mobile app with that! Ionic offers a lot of beautiful components (which you'll learn about in this course) that can be used to compose native-like user interfaces
- Angular fundamentals are required, though a brief refresher is also provided in the course
- Basic HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required
- NO advanced Angular knowledge is required
Who this course is for:
1. This course is for students who want to use their Angular knowledge to build native mobile apps & web apps with one codebase.
2. This course is for everyone interested in diving into the development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android.
What you'll learn
1. Build native apps and progressive web apps from one and the same codebase.
2. Dive deeper into Ionic 4 to learn more about core and advanced features.
3. Build native apps for iOS and Android, using Angular and the powerful features Ionic 4 offers.
4. Test iOS and Android apps on real devices and publish those apps to the app stores of the two platforms.