The idea of the Internet of Things (IoT) has been around for several years now. But still industry - incumbents and startup - searches for applications and appropriate business models. This course introduces the most important concepts of the internet of things and various mechanisms that make IoT useful. The IoT value stack is introduced, too, as well as a short introduction to business model innovation. This is the basis for more advanced lections on the impact of IoT on business models and on IoT business opportunities and revenue models.
- You should be interested in internet of things, digital transformation and strategy. There is no specific knowledge or tools required as a prerequisite.
Who this course is for
1. People enthusiastic about digital transformation and internet of things, who want to better understand how this can be translated into a business strategy and business models.
2. This course is built keeping in mind all levels of Audience, Anybody who is interested in building IOT products to sell or for professional use, personal use or for college projects can take this course.
3. Students , developers and technical designers.
What you'll learn
1. Learn how to Independently Design, Code and Build IOT products..
2. Professionally authored, edited, carefully planned and sequenced lectures.
3. Work with Sensors, Explore the different components of IoT ,Integrate Sensor.
4. You will gain an understanding of the business implications of Internet of Things..
5. You will be able to ideate applications for Internet of Things in your business context..