Mobile apps are developed for a certain platform, and the two most popular platforms today are iOS and Android. The iOS platform powers apps built for iPhone and iPad. To develop an app for iPhone or iPad, you need to use the Objective-C coding language and the Cocoa framework. You also need to use an IDE (integrated development environment) called Xcode. Note that Xcode only runs on the Mac, so you will need a Mac to make an iOS app.Android apps are developed with the Java coding language and the Android Software Development Kit, which runs on Mac, PC or Linux. You also need to use an IDE such as Eclipse.There are other mobile platforms such as Windows Phone, but iOS and Android are definitely the most popular. Most training focuses on these platforms.
- No pre-requisites necessary.
- Programming experience is helpful but not necessary.
Who this course is for
1. Beginner to advanced programmers.
2. Experience in Android, or any other mobile platform, is not required - we cover everything required to get set up in a modern development environment.
3. All Graphic Artists, Sketch Artist, Character Designers, Art Lovers.
What you'll learn
1. Work comfortably with Android Studio and the Android build tools.
2. Work with live APIs, including uploading images and handling authentication.
3. Understand the challenges and solutions to common problems that crop up in production quality Android development.
4. Handle the Android application lifecycle correctly, and in a standard way.
5. Have the experience and knowledge to to build production quality social networking applications.