NodeJS is a rapidy growing web server technology, and Node developers are among the highest paid in the industry. Knowing NodeJS well will get you a job or improve your current one by enabling you to build high quality, robust web applications.
In this course you will gain a deep understanding of Node, learn how NodeJS works under the hood, and how that knowledge helps you avoid common pitfalls and drastically improve your ability to debug problems.
We at The Future School believe the best way to learn is to understand how a tool works and what it does for you, look at examples, and then try it yourself. That's how this course is built, with the goal to help you both learn and understand NodeJS.
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
- General knowledge of how the web works is recommended but not a must-have
Who this course is for
1. Beginner or advanced web developers who want to dive into backend (server-side) development with NodeJS.
2. Everyone who's interested in building modern, scalable and high-performing web applications.
3. Experienced NodeJS developers who want to dive into specific features like using GraphQL with NodeJS.
What you'll learn
1. Understand the NodeJS ecosystem and build server-side rendered apps, REST APIs and GraphQL APIs.
2. Build modern, fast and scalable server-side web applications with NodeJS, databases like SQL or MongoDB and more.
4. Build a Web Server in Node and understand how it really works.