If you're looking for a comprehensive, hands-on guide to learning Microsoft Power BI Desktop, you've come to the right place. Power BI is quickly becoming the world's most powerful self-service business intelligence platform, and an absolutely essential tool for data professionals and beginners alike. With Power BI you can connect to hundreds of data sources, build complex relational models using simple and intuitive tools, and design stunning, interactive dashboards from scratch
- Microsoft Power BI Desktop
- This course is designed for PC/Windows users (currently not available for Mac)
- Experience with Excel Power Query, Power Pivot & DAX is a plus, but not required
Who this course is for:
1. Anyone looking for a hands-on, project-based introduction to Microsoft Power BI Desktop.
2. Data analysts and Excel users hoping to develop advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills.
3. Students who want a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to training.
4. Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence.
What you'll learn
1. Build professional-quality business intelligence reports from the ground up.
2. Design and implement the same B.I. tools used by professional analysts and data scientists.
3. Understand the business intelligence workflow from end-to-end.
4. Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards.
5. Showcase your skills with two full-scale course projects (with step-by-step solutions.