Python is a popular general purpose programming language used for both large and small-scale applications. Python’s wide-spread adoption is due in part to its large standard library, easy readability and support of multiple paradigms including functional, procedural and object-oriented programming styles. Python modules exist for interacting with a variety of databases making it an excellent choice for large-scale data analysis and the Python programming language is often the choice for introductory courses in data science and machine learning. If you've been wondering how to learn python online to advance your career, you've come to the right destination. Enroll today in an online python class and earn a python certification.
A computer - Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
Who this course is for:
1. Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
2. Anyone looking to to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
3. Existing programmers who want to improve their career options by learning the Python programming language.
4. If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and many years’ experience, then this course is probably not for you.
What you'll learn
1. Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
2. Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches - Machine Learning, Data Science, etc.
3. Understand how to create your own Python programs.
4. Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
5. Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.