This Specialization, in collaboration with Tableau, is intended for newcomers to data visualization with no prior experience using Tableau. We leverage Tableau's library of resources to demonstrate best practices for data visualization and data storytelling.
By the end of this specialization, you will be able to generate powerful reports and dashboards that will help people make decisions and take action based on their business data. You will use Tableau to create high-impact visualizations of common data analyses to help you see and understand your data. You will apply predicative analytics to improve business decision making.
- You should have access to a computer running Mac or Windows. The course will show you how to download and install the Tableau software.
Who this course is for
1. Complete beginners to those with existing knowledge.
2. Any student who is looking for a complete all in one course.
3. Those looking to use tableau in a professional business environment.
What you'll learn
1. Examine, navigate, and learn to use the various features of Tableau.
2. Create and design visualizations and dashboards for your intended audience.
3. Assess the quality of the data and perform exploratory analysis.
4. Combine the data to and follow the best practices to present your story.
5. Practice and connect to different data sources.
6. Examine and navigate the Tableau Public workspace.